Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yay for Sunday

I love Sunday's.  They are just really great opportunities to reflect, meditate, and start over.  I am also very grateful for understanding friends who are always there to support me.  You know who you are.  So thanks!  And ps...the music to the youth broadcast A Brand New Year that the Church put out a while back is amazing.  So inspirational.  If you ever need a pick me up, that is the music to listen to!  

Oh, and by the way, I am now officially addicted Alias.  HAHAHA  I finished season one, and I loved it.  And now I am going to start season two.  If you didn't watch it when it was on TV, I really recommend that you start watching it online.  NOW!  

In other news, things have been just weird around here.  like vibe and energy wise.  I feel like the entire world is against me.  Maybe I'm just being self-absorbed or oversensitive, but that is how I have felt recently.  But I have also been trying to focus on others, and just loving them.  The show we are doing with our kids this week has really inspired me to focus on others and love them.  The message of the song What I Did For Love has really impacted how I am trying to live my life right now.  If you don't know the show or the song, I highly recommend that you get familiar with it.  :) 

No comments: