Friday, July 17, 2009

Life is fun

So, things are going well here in Jackson!  I have been playing Danny now for about a week...It is going pretty well!  I feel much more relaxed into the role.  Jason Celaya (international pop star sensation...HAHA), our choreographer, came back to watch the show and he was very pleased with what I was doing!  He gave me some great notes that I have since implemented and things seem to be going well.  

This last week was really hard though.  There was too much drama happening behind the scenes...and I feel so disconnected sometime from everyone, from my family, and God.  So I have made the goal to get over myself and reconnect with those things.  

Our kids show last week went well.  I didn't much like the script and score to Sleeping Beauty (the show we performed), but the kids liked it and they did well.  This week we started A Chorus Line...and it is SO fun!  I LOVE that show!  Absolutely AMAZING!  It really inspired me today...it got me thinking about how lucky I am to have my body, to have the talents I have, and how I need to do everything in my life out of LOVE.  That is the answer folks.  Love.  

Anywho, life is sure fun sometimes, but you just have to keep on keepin' on.  ps...check this out...it is pretty neat!  http://the26project.org

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Can't wait to hear more about the play--looks like everything is going great! LOVE!

Jordon and Noel Trebas said...

Jeremiah! I didn't know you had a blog too! That's awesome. My wife and I have a blog at jornotrebas.blogspot.com.

And that's awesome that you're going to be doing A Chorus Line! I'm sure that you'll be one singular sensation.