Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tis the Season....

One of my favorite Christmas things is the Nutcracker! I LOVE the music, I love the story, and I LOVE to watch a good dance performance of it! However, my new favorite version is not your classic Nutcracker, nor is it even Ballet.

Its Matthew Bourne's Nutcracker! Oh. My. Cow. Its SO good!

imgres.jpg


I wish I could take a few years of my life, seriously train only in dance, be hired by Matthew Bourne to dance for his company New Adventures, and be in his performances, like the Nutcracker. He's also created an all dance version of Edward Scissorhands, The Picture of Dorian Grey, and MORE! I'm kinda obsessed with him!

If you haven't seen his version of The Nutcracker, please do yourself the favor and do so! Its on DVD! Here's a trailer for it!

No comments: