Monday, February 22, 2010

A New Week

I must say, I love sleeping in. I spent most of the day yesterday just resting...which was much needed and today (though I probably shouldn't have) I slept in. Sleep is very valuable! Especially before a crazy week!

A few things happening this week. First of all, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels opens at the Hale Center Theater! Here's go here to buy tickets! The cast is wonderful and I love working with them. I perform Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.


Second, this week is the MDT showcase! Its going to be great. I have a few solos, so check it out! That is Friday and Saturday night 7 and 9 pm in the Madsen Recital Hall. You can get tickets at the HFAC box office or online here!!

Plus I have my final scene to present for my advanced acting class...needless to say...I am going to die by the end of the week. So come see me in those things! It may be your last chance to see me alive!!!

No comments: