Thursday, February 25, 2010

Clumsy

So, honestly, I can be the most CLUMSY person sometimes....So we're in rehearsal for Dancers' Company yesterday and I was going off stage, and ran into the light tree. Mind you, the light tree is a metal post about 9 feet tall, and it has at least 5 stage lights attached to it...so it probably weighs a total of about 50 lbs.

Now that we've set that up, lets just say i ran into the light tree with my face and moved the light tree about 8 inches out of place. OUCH! So I have a nice goose egg on my forehead. It hurts.

Besides that, I've just been getting ready for the MDT SHOWCASE! Make sure to come see it! Its this Friday and Saturday night at 7 and 9 pm. Also, DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS opens today. :) Wish us luck!

And mom and dad are in town and are taking me to lunch!!


1 comment:

Marisa said...

Haha that's awesome. You should ask Stacia about her experience with a light tree during a YA performance! hehehe. :P