Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Job

So, I have a new job. Yes, I gave in and I am selling Pest Control with Clark. It is a good company and the pay is really good, but the job is hard. My first week I did pretty well. I made 9 sales...which is like $1350. so yeah..not too shabby, but this week has been much much harder. Anyways, I wanna do well, so be sure to send me motivational texts or jokes during the day to keep me going! ha ha

It is now memorial day weekend. I had callbacks this week for the Music Man, of which now I am most likely not only the choreographer, but the Music Director as well. They went really well, except for the fact that NO dancers from SR High came...so I hope to go there to get some dancers this week. Cody and Emily came out for the weekend from Utah, so yeah. We should have some fun!

well, til we blog again!

No comments: