Monday, March 8, 2010

Just Another Day

So last week was much more relaxing than I ever expected it to be. It was so nice not to have a rehearsal or a performance every night of the week. I got see Fiddler on the Roof at the West Valley Hale. The production itself wasn't like blow your mind amazing, but it was good. And of course the Jewish blood in me flowed and made me cry like ten times...HAHA

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels was a technical mess on Friday night. So many tech problems, but it was SO funny because we just ad-libbed our way through them. Then after the show Friday night I took a spontaneous trip down to St. George to visit some friends. It was so fun! And I drove back on saturday afternoon to be able to do my show that night. Needless to say I'm kinda tired from this weekend. But it was SO worth it.

I can't wait for this weekend.

No comments: