Thursday, February 17, 2011

Utah!

I had the WONDERFUL opportunity to visit Utah for a weekend, and it was a BLAST!  I visited my old stomping grounds of Provo the last weekend of January.  I got to see LOADS of wonderful friends, and see some AMAZING shows!

I got to see the wonderfully talented Brownyn Tarboton as Peter Pan twice, I got to see my dear friend Cameron Asay in The Foriegner, and my wonderful friends in Contemporary Dance Theater perform Dance In Concert!

I also had the opportunity to teach the dance class at the Callbacks for the Music Dance Theater major auditions.  So much fun!  Thanks to all those who helped!

I'd also like to thank those who lent me their beds and their couches, namely Mike Hansen, Darick Pead, and Kasi French!  Love you guys!

I also had the great opportunity to see Nikki Bohne as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde!!!  On my way home from Utah I stopped in Reno and spent the night with Nikki!  She was FABULOUS!  I saw her a second time that week with my family in Redding, CA.  She really is a star, and if you have the chance to see the tour, SEE IT!  She rocks!

Well, sorry this post was so fast, I'm out of time.  Let me know if you want to see any of Peter Pan.  ;)

No comments: