Sunday, September 26, 2010

So...I know I'm horrible at this but...

I really should be updating this more often. I keep looking at my friend's blogs and I realize that this could be a good place to reflect and muse on things happening in my life.

So, Jackson ended. It was great. I miss my friends from there. I learned and went through a lot. Now I'm back in Provo at the B Y of U and its good to me so far. I've been in rehearsals for the Drowsy Chaperone all month, which opens on the 5th of October! You won't want to miss this show! The cast is fabulous and the show is so great! I hope you can all come see it! I'm in the TThS cast!

Besides that school is kicking my trash this year. Tons of school work and not enough time to do it. But I must graduate in April. That's the goal!

For now, that's all, because I need to go to bed, but I'll do my best to keep this updated.

No comments: